At Fusion, by Talent Propeller, we understand how important privacy is and we abide by the
Privacy Act 1993
This document discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices, as we value our users, and recognise their rights to keep information private.
Collecting Information on careerfusion.co.nz and Visitors
careerfusion.co.nz collects information on our website visitors collectively including which sections of the website are most frequently visited, how often and for how long. This data is always used as aggregated, non- personal information to better our services by monitoring which parts of the website which are visited the most and are necessary for the function of the website activities. This information may be shared to Fusion, by Talent Propeller partners to provide them with an overview of how Fusion, by Talent Propeller visitors use the website.
When you visit careerfusion.co.nz we may make a record of some or all of the following information for statistical, maintenance or improvement purposes:
- Your service or internet provider (IP) address – information is gathered in summation only and cannot be traced to an individual user;
- The address of the referring website (if any);
- The date and time of your visit;
- Your top level domain name (for example, .org.au, .gov.au, .com.au etc);
- The address of the page that is accessed and the documents downloaded;
- The type of browser you used.
- We also collect personal information when you complete an application form or when you subscribe to our online newsletter.
Making an online appointment with a consultant from careerfusion.co.nz is a free and optional service. These consultations will require you to complete mandatory fields (first name, last name, phone, email and your job preferences) so that the consultant can identify your requirements and tailor the free consultation specifically to your own employment situation. Any attachments, including CV and/or cover letters, are reviewed by your consultant and uploaded to your free online profile which will visible to potential employers. You can change or remove your attachments, and change your privacy settings through your login at any time. Information supplied may also be disclosed to Fusion, by Talent Propeller employees from time to time who assist us to deliver our products and services.
By registering on careerfusion.co.nz, you understand that Fusion, by Talent Propeller may pass any information you have supplied on to a potential employer on your behalf.
Registering as a Jobseeker
As part of registering with careerfusion.co.nz, we collect personal information about you in order for you to take full advantage of Fusion, by Talent Propeller recruitment services. Registering with us is completely optional. However, registration for jobseeker services allows you to take advantage of more of the tools and resources that assist you in finding a job. To do this, it may be necessary for you to provide additional information to Fusion, by Talent Propeller such submitting your email address and providing personal details. You may access this information at any time by clicking “Update my Details” on the “My Details” screen when you have logged into careerfusion.co.nz.
Email Communications from Fusion, by Talent Propeller
Fusion, by Talent Propeller provides you with selected information about new jobs listed on the website, as well as information on career-related topics in our email newsletter. This free service is sent to registered users and provides the option of opting out of receiving these by clicking the “unsubscribe” link on emails sent.
Storage & Security of Personal Information
- Fusion, by Talent Propeller has implemented appropriate physical, electronic and managerial security procedures in order to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration ordestruction.
- Fusion, by Talent Propeller regularly reviews security and encryption technologies and will strive to protect information to the fullest extent possible.
- Fusion, by Talent Propeller allows you to access your information at any time to keep it accurate and up to date. Any information which we hold for you is stored on secure servers.
- Our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by Fusion, by Talent Propeller.
- Fusion, by Talent Propeller will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorized access of your personal information.
Privacy & Website Changes
Fusion, by Talent Propeller may review and update its privacy statement in the future if required. Revised versions will be updated on the website. The website itself will be updated from time to time, to ensure the best service to all jobseekers and advertisers.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, or have feedback to help improve Fusion, by Talent Propeller please do not hesitate to contact us.
Fusion, by Talent Propeller Limited
Trading Address: 12 Liverpool Street, Auckland, New Zealand
Tel: (09) 950 2130
Post: Fusion, by Talent Propeller Limited
PO Box 68606, Newton, Auckland, NZ